Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep, and be alone.
- I don’t enjoy the activities I used to enjoy. Nothing seems fun anymore.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there is help. Many people I work with find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to again experience hope, regain a sense of purpose, and enjoy life.
I understand the social stigma that comes with the label of being depressed, and am able to provide people with the tools to move through this very challenging time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten your load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation. I’d love to hear from you.