Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try?
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because therapy treats more than just symptoms of the problem.
Symptoms of anxiety may include:
- Nervousness, restlessness or feeling tense
- Feelings of being in danger, panic, or dread
- Shortness of breath
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, encourage you to look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and teach you coping and problem-solving skills.
If you struggle with anxiety, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.